mission is to provide a stimulating and caring environment that
promotes an appreciation for learning, a respect for self and others,
and a motivation to achieve personal educational goals.
The philosophy of our school is to assist and guide pupils to:
- Develop proficiency in the basic, creative, and independent thinking skills in order to promote
- Develop personal responsibility, self-confidence, and self-discipline;
- Develop effective communication skills in the areas of writing and speaking;
a spirit of working together by respecting the rights and feelings of
others and by
demonstrating courteous, caring, and positive conduct;
- Develop a curiosity and understanding of global issues and ideals;
- Develop an appreciation for the value of a strong work ethic;
- Develop an understanding and appreciation of making healthy lifestyle choices.