At DWE we believe that by involving and informing parents we will have a more supportive and effective school environment for our children. Let’s work together to ensure our children have the best possible school experience. To contact the PAC, please email: email@example.com
On the DWE PAC website parents will be able to:
· join class lists,
· place hot lunch orders,
· view DWE PAC agendas, minutes and newsletters,
· view our on-line event calendar,
· post or view classified ads,
· and do much, much more....
- Did you know...PAC fundraising events will fund 22 important projects valued at $40,000 this year? Projects range from literacy supplies to technology to outdoor play environments and more. Volunteerism and school participation makes the DWE experience better for students!
- Upcoming PAC Meetings will be posted on the DWE website calendar.
- Keep up to date and follow the DWE PAC Facebook page http:/facebook.com/dortheawalkerelementaryPAC
2019-2020 PAC Executive
|Kyla Van Eck
||Hot Lunch Coordinator
||Canadian Parents for French Representative
|Darlene Atkinson, Jennifer Huber, Stephanie Harland
||Members at Large
Come find out how DWE supports student learning, get the Principal's updates, learn about PAC sponsored events, be aware of school district changes and more.
Hope to see you.... 6:00 pm in the Library - Dates TBA
Contact a DWE PAC Executive for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org